You are hereBeans Legumes / How to increase the flavor of Beans & other Legumes
How to increase the flavor of Beans & other Legumes
For enhanced flavor, pressure cook beans with a smoked ham hock, a few bay leaves, or peeled crushed garlic cloves. Adding a cinnamon stick or 1/2 teaspoon of whole cloves to the cooking liquid is also interesting.
Pressure Cooker Recipes and content related by...
- After Pressure Cooking Beans
- Beans and Legumes can be forgiving
- Beans and flatulence
- Beans not tender?
- Before pressure cooking beans and legumes
- Don't soak dried split lentils before pressure cooking them
- How long to soak beans before pressure cooking
- How to reduce foaming when Pressure Cooking Beans & other Legumes
- How to reduce or avoid presoaking Beans
- Never overfill the pressure cooker when cooking beans and legumes