You are hereGrains / Buttermilk Bread
A pressure cooker recipe for Buttermilk Bread.
Pressure Cooker Recipes and content related by...
Pressure Cooker Recipes Tips & Tricks related by main ingredient
- A cup of grains will expand to two cups when pressure cooking
- Before pressure cooking grains rinse them in warm water
- Before pressure cooking grains, clean out any foreign debris
- Before pressure cooking grains, drain the water off the grains
- Before pressure cooking remove floating grains or shells
- Never overfill pressure cooker when cooking grains
- Pressure cooking times may vary depending on the quality of the grains
- When pressure cooking grains, use the natural release method