You are hereVegetables / Vegetable Fiesta
The Vegetable Fiesta, pressure cooker recipe for is a great lunch or lite dinner.
- 1 c low sodium chicken stock
- 1 c tomato sauce
- 1 c long grain rice
- 1 t olive oil
- 2 medium sized zucchini or squash, cut into 1/4" round slices
- 1⁄2 lb great northern beans, or to preference
- 1 small head cabbage (white is preferred), cut into 1 " pieces
- 1⁄8 t salt
- 1 c corn (optional)*
- Add chicken stock, olive oil, tomato sauce, and rice to pressure cooker, close lid and bring to high pressure, then lower heat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Release pressure using cold-water release method, open lid and add zucchini or squash, beans, cabbage and salt. Close lid, bring to high pressure, then lower heat and cook for 20 minutes, until cabbage is tender.
- Release pressure using cold-water release method, open lid and add corn, if desired. Serve.
Pressure Cooker Recipes and content related by...
Other Pressure Cooker Recipes related by Main Ingredient
Pressure Cooker Recipes Tips & Tricks related by main ingredient
- Cooking frozen vegetables in a pressure cooker
- Don't over pressure cook your tender vegetables
- If your cooking time for vegetables is over 10 minutes
- Never overfill you pressure cooker when cooking vegetables
- Peel all root vegetables
- Use steamer insert with vegetables
- Wash all fresh vegetables thoroughly
- Winter pumkin in a pressure cooker
Pressure Cooker Times by main ingredient